Application deadline is June 1st, 2023
Our organization is very proud to award our first year of scholarships in 2022! All applications must have all required additional documents included in order to be considered. For complete guidelines on our scholarship program follow this link: Scholarship Guidelines
To apply for a PWHAT scholarship, all applicants MUST provide all 5 things listed below. No exceptions.
- Completed application form. See link below.
- Completed Essay
- 2023 essay prompt – “How has the Tennessee Walking Horse influenced my adolescent years?”
- An academic reference from a guidance counselor or teacher.
- A character reference from a current PWHAT member; may not be from a youth or relative.
- Proof of acceptance at any accredited post-secondary academic, vocational or technical school
In order to apply please PRINT your applications from this link: Scholarship Application
Applications can be scanned & emailed to [email protected] or printed and mailed to PO Box 712 Shelbyville, Tennessee 37160 (Attn: Scholarship)
Contacts for questions: Herbert Miller email: [email protected]